APEC Feb 20 - Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference
12:00pm PT: Paul Murad: UAPs / UFOs - A Serious Assessment
In 1947 Einstein and Oppenheimer in a Top Secret document stated that we could do nothing about UFOs. This document set the pace for how we deal with UFOs, but details from more recent documents offer new insights gleaned from supposed UFO crashes and survivors. This presentation covers UFO history from 1933 to present, and includes major German, Russian, Chinese, U.K., Brazilian, and American events, and discusses propulsion and flight characteristics, along with speculation about the nature of the craft's occupants. Devices using 'static' and 'dynamic' electromagnetic propulsion systems are covered with an explanation of existing historical data with emphasis to explain the 'dynamic' propulsion system for ovaloid and triangular craft. This presentation will close with recent thoughts to include the Moon and Mars..
• 2:00pm PT: Sokol & Popp: Top 12 Breakthrough Propulsion Concepts
Mark Sokol & Jeremiah Popp will be presenting a comprehensive overview of the Top 12 Breakthrough Propulsion Concepts, based on experiments they are currently involved with constructing.
1. Dynamic Nuclear Orientation (Alzofon) via NMR, EPR
2. DNO via Spinning Disk (AKA EZ Alzofon)
3. Frolov's Hat
4. Banduric's Complex HV Field Propulsion
5. TT Brown Gravitator
6. Mercury Vortex Engine
7. Complex Gyroscopic Motion Drive
8. Podklenov's Gravity Impulse Generator
9. Poher's Gravity Impulse Replication
10. Laser Deflection via Moving Magnetic Fields
12. Boyd Bushman's Magnetic Beamer
• 4:00pm PT: Open Discussion & Ad Hoc Presentations
Conference guests interested in presenting experimental info to the group are invited to participate at this time, and our presenters will be available to take questions & discuss experiments.
Did You Miss Our Last Presentation?
You can watch replays of our past presentations on YouTube. We provide playlists organized by speaker on our new website at https://www.altpropulsion.com.
Donate Bitcoin to the AlienScientist Project so we can continue our investigations here: BTC ONLY!
XRP - Monero: