Gift jewelry, exhibition, teaching model, collection
2. Detailed product parameters
Our company produces various types of cruise ships, different sizes, according to the needs of guests to make different sizes of cruise ships.
3. Professional description
Type of Foreign Trade: Export
Color: Ivory White
Minimum Order Quantity: 10 pieces, Large Exceptional
Print Logo: True
4. Materials of each part:
(1) Anchor materials: ABS hand carving, Injection mold making, ABS CNC engraving, Alloy casting, Alloy diecast, Single piece assembly.
(2) Propeller materials: ABS hand carving, Injection mold making, ABS CNC engraving, Alloy casting, Alloy diecast, Single piece assembly.
(3) Pedestal materials: Solid wood paint, Composite paint, Solid wood paint frame, acrylic material, paint alloy material.
(4) Hull materials: Woodiness, Zinc magnesium alloy, glass fiber reinforced plastics, carbon fibre, ABS, Composite PU material.
(5) Brand materials: metal nameplate, etched nameplate, acrylic brand, wooden nameplate.
(6) Container material processing: ABS hand carving, Injection mold making, ABS CNC engraving, Alloy casting, Alloy diecast, Single piece assembly.
(7) Hull Logo Printing: Silk-screen printing, Engraving printing, Offset printing, Nano printing.
5. Product Profile:
Celebrity Reflection is the fifth, final, and largest Solstice-class cruise ship, her sister ships being Celebrity Equinox, Celebrity Eclipse, Celebrity Solstice and Celebrity Silhouette. Solstice, Equinox, Eclipse and Silhouette entered service in 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 respectively. Reflection was launched in 2012.
1. Cool sophistication,with ample room.
2. Celebrity espouses the virtues of "modern luxury" and there are touches of that throughout from comfy chaise lounges with oversized cushions to the glass-enclosed Solarium.
Product selling point advantage
This kind of model is mainly for collectors who are interested in Celebrity Reflection Cruise Ship.
After-sales of products
1. How to maintain the model
(1) About the ship's ash: Please wipe it off with a rag.
(2) Avoid excessive humidity: do not put the model in a humid place. Because it is made of wood to prevent cracks in the model from dampness.
2. After-sales and problem solving:
Handling without delayCelebrity Cruise Ship Models manufacturers